The User Agreement for juicersandjuicing.com on this page is for your information. Please read it carefully.
This agreement is in effect as of Oct 29, 2014.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. Because of this you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically. And to familiarize yourself with any modifications. So your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, we require you to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. Thus you agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks where you find our Resources , is strictly prohibited.
- Copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner.
By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
Iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
Iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any juicersandjuicing.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content.
If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other 3rd party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our website, provided that it doesn’t violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of Orton Online Solutions, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as described. It does not refer to information that is part of the registration process, necessary in order to use our Resources.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Orton Online Solutions and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensor, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we have eligible indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
If you use our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) you can our Resources uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) we will repair or correct any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- v) Any content you download or otherwise obtain through the use of our Resources you do at your risk. You alone are responsible for any damage to your computer from downloads. That applies to other devices for any loss of data resulting from the download of content.
- vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Orton Online Solutions or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, for products and/or services. Orton Online Solutions is not liable for any damages which you incur as a result of using our Resources. This could be direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss. And as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime. This is to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on juicersandjuicing.com is the intellectual property of Orton Online Solutions. This includes but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos. All protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Orton Online Solutions.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to our website. This also includes our Resources. And with or without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity is grounds for terminating your relationship. And thus by appropriate law enforcement authorities. Thus upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease. We reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us. This is including any account or login information.
Governing Law For This User Agreement
Orton Online Solutions controls this website from our offices located in the state of ID, USA. So, it is accessible by most countries around the world. Because each country has laws that may differ from those of ID. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of ID apply to all matters relating to the use of this website. This also includes all matters relating to the use of this website. This without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods.
Furthermore, this User Agreement enforcement by the federal or state courts located in USA, ID. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, Orton Online Solutions EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Contact us if you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above.
Orton Online Solutions
862 S. 1150 E.
Preston, ID 83263